General Manager, Springfree NZ
Springfree Trampoline Traffic Light System Update
Springfree is committed to the health and safety of our customers, our team, and the community at large. As the country is in the RED Traffic Light System the below outlines how Springfree will operate in RED.
The Springfree Team are fully operational and working from home, with deliveries and installations continuing via contactless delivery and installation.
We are here to answer any questions you may have please call us on 0800 586 772 - or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or pop on our website and use the chat function.
For warranty claims please click warranty claims
For accessories, parts sales or all other enquires please or call 0800 586 772 use the chat function on our website, or email email@example.com.
Pick Up- There will be no pickup options at this time
Delivery - Mainfreight
Mainfreight have protocol set in place to minimise the risk of COVID-19 spread within the community, making a contactless delivery service. They have asked we share this with you.
- During our pre-delivery call we will be asking receiver’s questions around their health status and if any household members are in self-isolation or is currently exhibiting cold and flu like symptoms. Deliveries to these properties will be managed on a case by case basis.
- With all home deliveries when arriving at a residence, our drivers will ensure they have sanitised and are wearing the appropriate PPE including masks and gloves. The driver will then knock, step back ensuring 1 metre exclusion zone is in place. This will need to be adhered to at all times between the receiver and our team.
- Where possible we ask for all household members present during the delivery to be wearing a protective mask.
- Our drivers will then place item(s) at the door or an agreed safe location outside of the household
- Our drivers will print the receivers name on the consignment note, as signatures will not be requested. A photo will be taken of where the item is left.
Installation – Auckland, Christchurch & Wellington Regions only
Installations must be a contactless service. Please make sure you read and apply the following.
- Our Installer will text you to let you know he has arrived; you will need to answer this text and advise where you want the trampoline installed.
- We ask you to please not come outside while he is at your residence, ensure an exclusion zone is in place at all times between you and our installer. If this isn’t adhered too, our installer may have to leave the property.
- Our Installer will be wearing appropriate PPE. He will be sterilising his hands and all equipment in between each job.
- A new set of gloves will be worn for every job.
- The installer will leave warranty information, instruction kit and tools that come with the trampoline in the plastic bag inside the trampoline.
- All Springfree New Zealand Installers are double vaccinated.
- Unfortunately, if you, or anyone residing at your address is in isolation or has Covid-19 we will not be able to complete your install. Please call the team on 0800 586 772 to re-book your service.
I want to assure you that we are striving to do everything within our power to get your family jumping as quickly as possible.
Thank you for choosing Springfree Trampoline for your family. The team at Springfree are grateful for your understanding and patience during these times. Please stay safe 😊
General Manager, Springfree NZ