Refund and Exchange Policy and Processes
In accordance with consumer law, Springfree Trampoline does not have to offer refunds if you have just simply changed your mind. However, each refund enquiry is handled based on its individual circumstances and we welcome you to contact us to discuss your situation.
Basic Terms and Conditions:
- Refund excludes freight and shipping of item back to the Christchurch or Auckland Warehouse
- A restocking fee may apply to all refunds.
- Refund excludes cost of installation.
- Refunds are not guaranteed on display/sale priced purchases.
- Goods must be returned in new unopened condition to the Christchurch or Auckland Warehouse.
Springfree products returned within 30 days from the date the product was received by the customer may be returned with the following refund conditions.
Springfree will issue a refund of the purchase price of all products returned to the Christchurch or Auckland Warehouse in original, unused, and unopened packaging, including any manuals that were shipped with the product.
- Freight charges to return the goods will be at the customer’s expense.
- Refund excludes the cost of freight and installation.
- After inspection and confirmation that the goods are in new, unused condition, a restocking fee of $50 for a trampoline, may be deducted from the refund.
If the goods are found to have been opened or used, then upon inspection and confirmation that the trampoline is able to be certified as an ex-demo or official second-hand model, a restocking and refurbishment fee of up to $200 may be charged, along with any freight charges.
SPRINGFREE EXCHANGE POLICY
Within 30 days from the date the trampoline was received, we allow customers to upsize or downsize their trampoline model.
- The trampoline must be dismantled and packed into its original packaging (if the original packaging is not available then Springfree can send at the customer’s expense, boxes for packing).
- Freight costs to return the unwanted model and resend the new model to Christchurch or Auckland will be charged to the customer.
Upsize or downsize charges (the difference in retail price of model) are applied. Plus, after inspection to confirm that the trampoline is in good condition and is suitable to be a certified ex-demo or official second-hand model, a $200 restocking fee may be incurred.
If any refurbishment is required these additional amounts will be passed onto the customer.