• Competition Terms & Conditions :
1. Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person.
2. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Only entries that are submitted between 6:00AM NZT 16/09/2023 and 11:59PM 16/10/2023 NZT are eligible.
4. The prize is a Springfree Compact Round R54 trampoline and free delivery.
5. The winner will be judged by Springfree Trampoline on 17/10/2023.
6. The winner will be notified in writing and receive a phone call following the prize draw and published on Springfree Trampoline’s social media.
7. The winner has until 5:00PM NZT 24/10/23 to claim their prize. After this period, if no prize has been claimed, Springfree Trampoline will judge a replacement winner for the competition.
8. The judgement of the replacement winner (should this be necessary) will occur on 25/10/23. The replacement winner will be notified in writing and receive a phone call following the prize draw.
9. Prize does not include upgrades, accessories, or additional services. These can be purchased separately.
10. The prize will only be delivered within New Zealand and the winner should allow up to 28 days from date of claim for prize delivery.
11. Prizes are neither redeemable nor transferable for cash.
12. Springfree Trampoline does not accept responsibility for any unclaimed prize.
13. Employees of Springfree Trampoline are ineligible to enter.
14. Springfree Trampoline accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
15. By entering this competition, you are providing consent to Springfree Trampoline to contact you for marketing and promotional purposes following this competition. You will always be given the option to opt out of receiving any further communication.
16. By entering this competition, you grant consent to Springfree Trampoline to use, at any stage in the future, any photographic or video footage collected during the competition and in awarding of the prize.
17. The Promoters’ & judges’ decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend terms and conditions if considered necessary without notice.
18. Promoters’ limitation of liability: The Promoters are not responsible for the loss of prize due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoters also take no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters are not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoters, or their servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winner.