Springfree Trampoline Latest News – Level 1
Our Springfree team are based in Christchurch, we want to assure you of our commitment to helping you stay and play safe.
For all warranty please click warranty claims.
In case you are wondering what happens after you purchase your products under Alert Level 1
You should receive your Springfree Trampoline within 10 working days once your order has been completed. Delivery of your Springfree Trampoline is made by a Mainfreight or a similar third-party company, who deliver using large trucks. Any accessories purchased are delivered separately by courier.
You will receive a phone call prior to your delivery from Mainfreight, we suggest keeping your mobile or landline handy for when the delivery company call you.
Make sure you have someone home to receive the goods and sign for them. If you are unable to be at home at time of delivery, you may instruct the delivery company to leave the goods without signing.
Pick Up - Auckland and Christchurch Only
Pickup from our office in Christchurch or our third-party partner Supply Chain Solutions in Mangere, Auckland is available. If you intend to pick up your Springfree™ Trampoline we suggest you bring your 4x4, station wagon or trailer to fit the 2 or 3 boxes, and leave the boot of your car and back seat clear of other goods.
We know some of you will prefer to install your own trampoline. We are ready to offer you help to ensure this is as easy as possible.
You can refer to the step-by-step install instructions inside of trampoline box 1
You can also refer to the online easy-to-use install manual that provides step-by-step instructions on how to fully assemble your trampoline. There are also videos to help you in this section of our web also. Install Guides & Manuals click here to learn more.
Installation – it must be a contactless service
Installation is now available in most regions available, click here to learn more.
Our team will book your install at the time of sale, they will be asking questions around the health status and if any household members are in self-isolation. Installations to these properties will not be able to conducted.
With all home installations when arriving at the residence,
- If you are home our Installer will text to let you know he has arrived; you will need to answer this text and advise where you want the trampoline installed.
- If you will not be home the sales team will get instructions on where the trampoline is to be installed when booking your install.
- Our installer will be wearing the appropriate PPE.
- A new set of gloves and will be worn for every job.
- We request while he is on site at your residence, a 1-meter exclusion zone is in place at all times. This will need to be adhered to at all times between you and our installer. If this isn’t adhered too, our installer may have to leave the property.
- The installer will remove all boxes and leave warranty information, instruction kit and tools that come with the trampoline in the plastic bag inside of the trampoline.
Springfree is committed to the health and safety of our customers, our team and the community at large. There are many benefits to having the World’s Safest Trampoline in your backyard right now and our goal is to help your family to stay and play safe at home.