Springfree Trampoline Latest News - Level 2
Our Springfree team are based in Christchurch, we want to assure you of our commitment to helping you stay and play safe. We are fully operational and working from the office. Please call or email as our team are ready and wating to hear from you.
For all warranty please click warranty claims.
In case you are wondering what happens after you purchase your products under Alert Level 2 See below:
You should receive your Springfree Trampoline within 10 working days once your order has been completed. Delivery of your Springfree Trampoline is made by a Mainfreight or a similar third-party company, who deliver using large trucks. Any accessories purchased are delivered separately by courier.
Mainfreight will be delivering your trampoline.
Mainfreight have protocol set in place at this time ensuring they are making a contactless delivery service.
During pre-delivery call, the Mainfreight team will be asking questions around the health status and if any household members are in self-isolation. Deliveries to these properties will be managed on a case by case basis.
All home deliveries when arriving at a residence, Mainfreight drivers will ensure they are wearing the appropriate PPE, they will then knock, step back ensuring 2 metre exclusion zone is in place. This will need to be adhered to at all times between the receiver and the driver.
The driver will print your name on the consignment note, as signatures will not necessarily be requested and take a photo as proof of delivery.
Whilst we are in level 2, we cannot offer pick up in the Auckland region as an option all goods must be delivered at this time.
We know some of you will prefer to install your own trampoline. We are ready to offer you help to ensure this is as easy as possible.
You can refer to the step-by-step install instructions inside of trampoline box 1
You can also refer to the online easy-to-use install manual that provides step-by-step instructions on how to fully assemble your trampoline. There are also videos to help you in this section of our web also. Install Guides & Manuals click here to learn more.
Installation – it must be a contactless service
Installation is now available in most regions available, click here to learn more.
Our team will book your install at the time of sale, they will be asking questions around the health status and if any household members are in self-isolation. Installations to these properties will not be able to conducted.
With all home installations when arriving at the residence,
- If you are home our Installer will text to let you know he has arrived; you will need to answer this text and advise where you want the trampoline installed.
- If you will not be home the sales team will get instructions on where the trampoline is to be installed when booking your install.
- Our installer will be wearing the appropriate PPE. He will be sterilising his hands and all equipment in between each job.
- He will spray any gates he may have had to open or close with a disinfectant spray
- A new set of gloves and will be worn for every job.
- You must not come outside while he is on your residence, as ensuring a 1-meter exclusion zone is in place at all times. This will need to be adhered to at all times between you and our installer. If this isn’t adhered too, our installer may have to leave the property.
- The installer will remove all boxes and leave warranty information, instruction kit and tools that come with the trampoline in the plastic bag inside of the trampoline.
Springfree is committed to the health and safety of our customers, our team and the community at large. There are many benefits to having the World’s Safest Trampoline in your backyard right now and our goal is to help your family to stay and play safe at home.