Since our trampoline was purchase from a show and was being used as a demo. Between the show and getting it home it ended up with the powder coating on the frame getting damaged. There are a few areas where the metal is showing.
Also when attaching the mat to the rods I found that many of the socket holders on the mat were out of position. I only figured this out after getting through attaching many of the rods. It was impossible to continue inserting rods and I had a great issue with removing rods to put the socket holders in the correct position.
I guess that for first time assembly this wouldn't be a problem, but for a second assembly this can cause a lot of trouble. A note in documention about this would have been good.
Anyway, now that that I have assembled it, I can easily do it by myself in just over an hour.