We accept the following payment types:
All credit card payments are processed through eWay, a leading Christchurch based online payment provider. Please note, all internet orders are credit card only. If you require your trampoline urgently, pay by credit card for fastest processing time.
For security reasons, Cash-on-delivery is not accepted.To buy your Springfree Trampoline click on the button below. LAYBY
Purchasing your Springfree™ Trampoline on layby is a great way to buy if you don't need it straight away, for example, for a Christmas present. To start your layby, we require a $300 initial deposit for a trampoline layby. If you want to layby a trampoline/tgoma bundle we will require a $400 deposit. There is no interest and no extra fees. The maximum layby term is 12 months.
Our team will send you confirmation of your layby order to help manage your layby payment schedule and an advice confirming your deposit has been received. Once your layby has been fully paid, your Springfree™ will be despatched or ready for pickup within 10 working days.
All other T & C’s below apply
Layby can be arranged by phoning our friendly team on 0800 JUMP SAFE (0800 586 772) between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Layby payments can be made using:
- Credit card (Mastercard or Visa) by calling 800 586 772 or dropping into a Springfree Experience Centre
- Direct Credit (details at the bottom of the sales order)
- Cheque or Money Order (allow up to 6 days for clearance)
- If you wish to change your layby before full and final payment by upsizing or downsizing to a different Springfree Trampoline model, our Customer Care Team can happily assist call 800 JUMP SAFE.
- If you are unable to keep up your payments for any reason, please contact our Customer Care Team on 800 JUMP SAFE between 8:30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
Terms & Conditions
- All laybys for a trampoline require a minimum deposit of $300.
- Layby for Springfree and tgoma pre- sale bundle, require a minimum deposit of $400 - $300 for trampoline and $100 to secure your tgoma gaming unit
- Our layby period is for a maximum of twelve (12) months.
- We request a minimum $50 monthly instalment within the layby period.
- Any promotion or discounted items offered by Springfree Trampoline specifically excludes layby unless otherwise stated.
- Accessories and Accessory Bundles/Packs cannot be purchased stand-alone using layby unless they are purchased with a trampoline in the same layby order.
- A mandatory shipping fee will be applied to your order based on your postcode.
- Layby is available on trampoline and trampoline/tgoma bundle purchases only.
- Should you choose to cancel your layby for any reason we will refund the amount you have paid to date less a $100 cancellation/administration fee.
- No items will be delivered until the layby has been paid in full, including the mandatory shipping fee.
- No install will be booked until your Layby has been paid in full
- Failure to meet the required layby terms and conditions may result in cancellation of your layby order. In this instance:
- We will notify you by phone to request payment within 14 days to avoid any cancellation of your layby. If we are unable to reach you by phone we will send you an email notification.
- If no payment is made within 14 days following this notification, we may cancel your layby order and thereby refund the amount you have paid to date less a $100 cancellation fee
Christmas Period - additional Lay-By terms & conditions
- Christmas layby now available, kick off a layby now, you can set up an auto-payment to be all paid up by December! Smart thinking!
- The final date for commencing your Christmas layby is 31 October, 2016.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery, your final layby payment and shipping fee must be received by 2nd December, 2016. RETURNS POLICY
In accordance with consumer law, Springfree Trampoline does not offer refunds if you have just simply changed your mind. However each refund enquiry is handled based on its individual circumstances and we welcome you to contact us to discuss your situation.
Basic Terms and Conditions:
- Refund excludes freight and shipping of item back to the Christchurch warehouse
- A restocking fee will apply to all refunds
- Refund excludes cost of installation
- Refunds are not guaranteed on display/sale priced purchases
- Goods must be returned in new unopened condition to the Christchurch warehouse.